Monday, January 5, 2009

Romano's Greek/Italian Restaurant, Brandon

Today, my husband and I had a couple of errands to run. Instead of having lunch at home, we decided to go to one of our places in Brandon, Romano's Greek/Italian Restaurant.

Romano's has been around since 1977, and for many years has won the "Best of Brandon" as the best Greek restaurant in the area. As a matter, I believe that there has not been a more successful Greek restaurant on the South Shore. And now that there has been a change in management, the place is packed all the time.

The place was filled with customers when we got there, as it was lunchtime, and folks who work in the area love to frequent the place. We were able to get a table pretty quickly, and ordered our meals - I had their small Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken, and my husband had their Gyro Express Platter.



I don't know who was hungrier - my husband or me. We ate our food with gusto, and within 15 minutes, our stomachs were filled with delicious food that tasted like we were at a taverna in Greece.

The restaurant is open M-S 11-9, and is closed on Sunday.

If you get a chance, GO... the food is worth the wait, and the cost is very inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and I'll post as soon as possible. Thanks!